Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I’m sitting in an espresso shop that used to be a pharmacy. The pharmacy is where the 7-11 used to be and across the highway the farm supply store is where Safeway used to be. Walgreen sits on the other corner where Artic Circle and the Nazarene Church used to be. I remember when the bank across the street in front of me was built, but I don’t remember what was there before the bank. The building that was doctors’ offices until recently is behind me and out of my line of vision. Contractors are renovating it, but I haven’t heard who the new tenant will be.

“Doesn’t anybody stay in one place anymore?” Of course not. Why would we want that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And in between where the Arctic Circle and Safeway used to be, there was Haskells(sp?) Ice Cream. Now that's something that should still be around!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home