Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today is my wife’s birthday. A quick list of her attributes include: family loyalty, industrious, well-organized, value conscious, compassionate, intelligent, diligent, and modest. Does she like doing the laundry, cooking, and cleaning? No, but she does these things ungrudgingly. I love the integrity she shows in honestly admitting she doesn’t enjoy the domestic chores. She is so good at so many things, I’d hate for her to feel she was required to excel at everything. She intensely loves and cares for our children. She makes herself a valued employee at the hospital with her attention to detail and her thoughtfulness. She gets involved in causes such as the Relay for Life. And she understands me, supports me, and loves me even though she sees my warts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it sounds like you're married to a wonderful woman Dan.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home