Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I didn’t know anything about John Ulwelling until yesterday. He died February 13 at age 66. I learned this when my daughter in Arizona phoned. One of the online tributes she had read about her friend was written by Greg Skipper of Montgomery, Alabama. She thought it sounded like Greg Skipper of Newberg, Oregon, from years ago (and it was). John Ulwelling had been president of the Foundation for Medical Excellence and prior to that he was executive director of the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners. My daughter had worked at a Portland law firm that shared some office space with John. This is where she discovered that John was a man of unusual quality with great personal sensitivity.

I didn’t know John, but I have two people in my human web who were also in his and what they have said about him waters fertile soil in my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home