Thursday, March 01, 2007

It was night before last when I drove into the driveway that I was greeted with a TV cable on our lawn. The cable, marked periodically with that yellow plastic caution ribbon, runs from the front of our yard all the way to the neighbor’s house that adjoins on the back side and faces a different street. It irritated me and the branch broken off the Japanese maple added to my negative feelings toward Comcast.

Yesterday I phoned Comcast to ask if they can run cables across people’s yards without any authorization and to ask what was going to happen next. I’m wondering if their next step is to bury that cable and break my underground sprinkles as they go. My phone call didn’t give me any answers.

My other question is whether I’m becoming a cranky old man. But I don’t want Comcast to answer that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home